The Illinois Wheat Association is a member organization serving all aspects of the Illinois wheat industry from producer to processor. Illinois Wheat Association provides educational opportunities, encourages research relating to wheat and wheat products, promotes marketing alternatives, and represents its members in state and federal legislative activities relating to the needs of the Illinois wheat industry.
IWA Membership Brings Many Down-to-Earth Benefits
- Two Wheat Forums Annually
- Two Wheat Plot Tours Annually
- Four Quarterly Newsletters
- Wheat Variety Performance Reports
- A Voice on the Illinois Ag Roundtable
- Hosting Foreign Wheat Buyers
- State and National Legislative Efforts
- Representation on C-FAR Project Funding and University Research Planning Committees
Join the Illinois Wheat Association today. Download and print the application form listed below.